6:02 AM

Frustrated with weight loss

So I think my main source of unhappiness right now is that I still haven't lost all my pregnancy weight. I gained 60 lbs with Hayden and as of right this minute I've lost 40.5 of that. I know, 40.5 lbs in 3 1/2 months is pretty good ... but it's not good enough for me. People have told me 9 months on, 9 months off. If it takes me another 6 months to lose 19 lbs I'll cry.

It's been hard to get out and walk because the weather has been so up and down. We got into walking mode and went for hour walks everyday a few weeks back but then it got cold and rainy. And I hate walking around the mall! I'm hoping the weather gets better again soon because I really need to get back out there :o(

Ideally I'd like to lose 60 more lbs. Which is such a big number that it frightens me. I want to get in shape once and for all! I guess I could always join the Y, but to be honest gyms frighten me a little. Everyone in there seems so fit and I always feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

So starting today I'm really going to force myself to not eat junk. I need to start eating healthy. I'm doing good with the fast food. I think I've had it twice in the last month. But it's the crap food from the grocery store that's killing me! BAH!!! And on the days it's crappy I'm going to use my Wii Fit. Whether I like it or not. Fortunately Hayden loves his playmat a lot so I can put him on that next to me while I work out for 20 minutes.

*sigh* I really hope I can stick with it this time :o( Oh and I should mention that I'm not an unhappy person ... I love my life and I love being a Mom. But my weight makes me unhappy towards my body.

0 comments: