8:35 AM

Terrible at updating!!

See, I said I was terrible at this :o) But since Hayden is taking a little snooze I figured this would be a good time to update!

So I'm having a hard time already imagining going back to work. It makes me so sad and I still have 7 months off. Just the thought of being gone for 10+ hours a day makes me sick. I am all for Hayden being in daycare or with my Mom but just knowing that I won't get to see him 50+ hours a week?! *sigh* My job is a 50 minute drive away. And that's not during rush hour. If I work from 9-5 I have to leave at 7:45 and I get home about 6-6:15. I'll literally get to spend 1 hour with him a day during the week. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't stress about something that isn't happening yet!
Lots of single Mom's do it and juggle it all, but I guess I'm just worried that the next 7 months are going to go by so quickly.

I'm looking forward to this summer though! I'm going to BC for almost a month and I'm SO excited! I finally get to meet my cute little cousin JD. He's 3 1/2 months older than Hayden so I'm hoping they get along and have a great time together. It should be interesting though taking Hayden on the 5 hours plane ride. LOL, he's going to be so squirmy. I feel bad for the person who's going to have to sit beside me. At least on the way home my Mom will be on the flight too so we can take turns holding him and entertaining him. And it'll be great to spend time with my Uncle and his fiancee ... last time I was there we had a blast :o) I never wanted to leave! (Although I'm sure they wouldn't have appreciated that lol)

As for Mr.Hayden ... he's doing awesome. His development is progressing each and every day and it's so fun to watch him! I try and read to him every day and he loves it. He'll sit still and listen to me read him stories, sometimes he even "reads" along with me :o) He loves looking at the pictures too. I'm hoping this will start a life long love affair with books, just like I have. I've always been a reader and my Mom read to me all the time.
He's also starting to get into toys! We play with Sophie the Giraffe and he keeps trying to put it in his mouth. He usually just ends up bonking himself in the face though. LOL. He grabbed a diaper today and successfully managed to put the corner in his mouth and chew on it! Oh, I guess I should mention that it was a clean one :o)

Anyway I guess that's all for now!

0 comments: